Positions for Coimbatore
Customer Support Executive - 15 positions
Our company is looking for Customer Service champions who can assist our customers with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. The Customer Service champion will be responsible for taking incoming calls from our customers and addressing customer’s product issues and concerns with the company. The successful candidate will be required to develop a comprehensive understanding of our customer service compliance and know when issues need to be escalated to the management staff for resolution.
You should enjoy making complicated situations simple and painless and have a passion to help solve issues. You’ll be responsible for providing unprecedented customer service for our products. In addition, you may be expected to help customers with walk-through of our products and services. You’ll work scheduled shifts with the expectation of being flexible to be available as needed. We expect you to have the passion to help customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Become a champion in knowing our products and services to provide excellent customer service for our customer
- Assess nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via email or phone call.
- Troubleshoot and report new or possible bugs via detailed summarization of issue on each user ticket.
- Participate in trainings with employees across departments.
- Become a champion in knowing our products and services to provide documentation updates to our knowledge base.
- Work location is Coimbatore.
Experience and Skills Needed
- 5 to 6 years of customer support experience dealing with complex issues, troubleshooting and problem resolution, preferably with software services and in fields like insurance, Banking, immigration or taxes.
- Exceptional speaking and writing abilities in English to provide clear and empathetic customer support through phone calls and occasionally emails.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires basic software knowledge, strong Web and Mobile App navigational experience, and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple tasks at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, relevant to the above mentioned points.
- Displays passion for and responsibility towards the customer.
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do.
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What’s In It For You
- Pride of working in a reputed company well known in US and India
- Remuneration in par with market and performance
- Satisfaction of job
Sound Like a Good Fit for you?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resume (including months/years of employment for each position)
Cover letter explaining:
- What motivated you to apply for this position at DCIS?
- Why you want to work in customer care?
- Why you want to work at Coimbatore and not somewhere else?
- All positions are for candidates with experience only.
- Mention for the post applied in the subject code