Leaders In Cutting Edge Technologies
Who Are We
DCIS started as an offshore development division for a start-up company started in San Jose, California in 1999. Since the dot-com boom we have grown into an independent company which has diversified its service portfolio.
Year after year, companies turn to DCIS for their application maintenance and development, offshore outsourcing, customer support solutions and online marketing campaigns because they appreciate how our heritage and flexible delivery capability helps them achieve rapid deployment, world-class quality and reduced costs.
Since 1999, DCIS has rooted itself in high-quality software engineering principles and an unwavering commitment to delivery. These two strengths enable us to smoothly adapt to the rapid evolution of technology while maintaining constant focus on the changing business needs of our clients.
"Success is how high your bounce, when you hit bottom"
JOIN OUR TEAM
Learn, improve, share and thrive in a nurturing and collaborative environment! At DCIS, we recognize interest and initiative in our employees and encourage them to progress on their career path.
We are looking to add to our team a specialist Front end developer who should be able to:
- Build high-quality mock-ups and design different prototypes.
- Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve websites.
- Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
- Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
- Get feedback from users and customers
- Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
- Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
The ideal candidate should have:
- A high level of experience with UI layouts, SASS, Bootstrap and the CSS GRID system
- Solid experience in using a complex REST API from the client-side and understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues, and ways to work around them
- Good knowledge and practical experience of client-side build/config management and code versioning tools, such as Git, Mercurial, or SVN
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and Ajax
- Basic knowledge of graphical tools such as Photoshop.
We are looking to add few Freshers to our team. Freshers with exposure to Basic PHP front end with Backend development. Ideal candidate should have knowledge in:
- MVC Frameworks (Larvel) or other frameworks such as WordPress
- SQL and related Database
- Front-End development and designing (HTML, CSS, Bootstrap)
- Working experience in Linux environment
- Good flair in English communication is a MUST
- Candidates with ONE year+ of experience may also apply
We are looking to add Software engineers with over 2+ years of experience to our team. The ideal candidate should have:
- Expertise in CoreJava, Java, J2ee
- Built MVC based web-application using JSP/Struts framework
- Experience in OOPS Concepts, Spring Boot
- Experience in Restful Webservice
- Experience in application servers like Tomcat
- Contribute to the development life cycle, requirements definition/analysis & feasibility analysis
We are looking for a Senior software test engineer with over three years of experience to work with a manual and automated testing team on a high-traffic, customer-facing and revenue-generating web site. In this position, we expect that you will:
- Review business / software requirements and provide inputs.
- Prepare / review test plans.
- Prepare test cases, test scripts and test data.
- Write and run automated tests using Selenium.
- Work directly with the development team to Report defects and assist in their understanding.
- Work with product managers to understand functional and non-functional requirements and report on software quality.
- You should be proficient in Selenium and be able to use that language to script the test cases you write
- You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively with product owners, engineers and your peers
We are looking to add experienced SEO Expert to our team at Ooty. The ideal candidate should have minimum of 2 years of hands on experience with implementing SEO best practices and getting desired results. Candidate should be well versed in the following:
- Content marketing, and content growth.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to work within a team and independently.
- Good knowledge of Google analytics and WordPress.
- Knowledge of website optimization tools.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Preparing detailed strategy reports.
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Identifying and fixing SEO issues.
- Writing effective SEO content Developing and implementing link building strategies.
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors.
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to formulate better guidelines.